Abena’s Zinc Oxide Spray protects and regenerates the skin, promoting a natural skin restoration for up to 24 hours. Having Zinc Oxide in spray form prevents friction tears and minimises overall contamination due to its spray application.
The Zinc Oxide Spray helps to improve skin barrier over time, resulting in hydrated skin that is protected against potential irritants (for example urine).
- 4% Zinc Oxide Spray should be used where redness is detected and the first signs of IAD are visible
- 10% Zinc Oxide Spray helps skin recover more rapidly compared to no treatment. This product is suitable where moderate IAD is present
- Contains Calendula and Chamomile known to soothe, calm and promote the natural recovery of the skin
- Sprays a perfectly thin layer because of Thin Layer Technology
- Shake well before use
- Use a spraying distance of approximately 5 to 10 cm. It is not necessary to further rub in the cream
- Use at every Continence pad change
- Dosage according to need
- Do not apply on cracked or broken skin
- No colourants or perfume
Zinc Oxide is known for its antiseptic properties and the spray has been designed to help sooth irritated skin. Abena’s Zinc sprays have already proven to be excellent in promoting a healthy skin condition. More information about the Zinc Oxide Spray available for download here.